Brand strategy: Influence more customers to choose you
How can a brand strategy help you?
- Convert more customers. Understand why your customers buy. Use the psychological power of your brand.
- Grow your business. We’ve helped businesses like yours to become no 1 in their market and achieve phenomenal growth through brand strategy.
- Get more bang for your buck. Stop wasting time, energy and money on marketing that isn’t influencing your customers to choose you. Start with a brand strategy not design.
Understanding your brand vision & ideal customer
- Your brand vision
- Who are your ideal customers? (target markets)
- Ideal customer persona – who they are, where are they, their wants, desires, fears, challenges, what drives them and what is holding them back?
Your brand values
- Mapping your brand values
- Understanding your brand purpose – why you do what you do, creating an emotive buying response
- Your brand promise (the one clear message about your brand)
Your brand personality
- Deciding on your brand personality traits
- Your brand archetype – help your customer to understand you and choose you
- Brand name, sub-brands & structure
Next steps: How can we use this to develop your visual & written identity?
- Your visual identity – how to attract the right customers through your visuals within the constraints of your brand [we can also develop a new brand identity for you through design]
- Tone of voice
- Your touchpoints – decide what we need to do, and when so we can action this
How is this delivered?
- Brand workshop
- Full strategy emailed for review, including an action plan
- Review and next steps meeting
- Once it’s completed we can continue to support you with the implementation of the strategy, developing a new visual identity, marketing messages and working across all your marketing touchpoints to implement the new brand strategy.
“We now have a brand and marketing campaigns that communicates what makes us different. I would recommend We Are Circle to any business wishing to grow through their marketing strategy, brand and marketing activities.”Rob Dixon, Partner, Wm Sykes & Son
Want to convert more customers?
Let’s grow your business.